CitizenPlane Fare Rules
CitizenPlane offers only one type of fare: Economy Discount. Characteristics are as follow:
Name change: Not permitted, except the following cases:
- Spelling mistake (less than two letters)
- Inversion of first and last name
Rebooking: Not permitted
Cancellation: 100% cancellation fees
On most flights, online check-in is not available. This means passengers must retrieve their boarding pass at the operating carrier's check-in desk, at the airport, with an ID.
Passengers can see and manage their booking on mytrip.citizenplane.com, with their PNR and name.
- Checked baggage: upon request (can vary depending on flight and availability)
- Seat reservation: upon request(can vary depending on flight and availability)
- Fast Track: not permitted
- Food and drinks: upon request (can vary depending on flight and availability)
- Priority Boarding: not permitted
- Pets: not permitted
- Your booking reference is your only confirmation of booking.
- All fares charged per person, per one way flight and include all mandatory government taxes and charges.
- Prices are subject to availability and not guaranteed until purchase.
Check your flight times
Make sure you check your flight times 24 hours before departure on citizenplane.com. All flight times are displayed as local time.
Sometimes, flight times are subject to change and you will be notified via SMS and email. It is your responsibility to check those to monitor any change or delay.